Book Boyfriend #11

 Book Boyfriend:

One of my favourite blogs The Unread reader came up with the ADORABLE idea of My book boyfriend. Basically every wednesday i tell you about which fictional boy im crushing on. If your interested in doing this on your blog go to the introduction post on The unread reader.

This week's book Boyfriend comes a series I recently started. I really did like the book and am eager to start the next, recently released installment in the series. His name is Lend and he comes from the Paranormalcy series :)

Facts about Lend


 
MY Lend:
Grey Damon....
&
Drew Roy

*Remember he's a shapeshifter. He was described as looking like these and two other forms as well..

 Quotes to make you hold your heart and say "Awwwww"

-"Told you I was going to mess up your make up," he said, a smug grin on his face."   

-"Then the other door opened. I wen't rigid. If I had thought Reth's was beautifull, it was nothing to this soul. It filled the night with light, dacing and rippling like the reflection on a pond. I hadn't seen many souls, but I knew this one was special. I wanted it. I needed it."
(Evie about Lend's soul)

-"What do you think? Does this face make me look fat?"
Ok you wouldn't say aww but you'd laugh lol