Fan Art Friday #6 & Blogger Hop #5

FAF is just something I made up to showcase artists and their talents. I got the idea from Sophistikatied Reviews who does her own fan art, but since I'm not that talented, I show other peoples lol. Today's FAF comes from my current read "Where She Went" by Gayle Forman. I found this on the net and LOVED it. I'm upset because the artist's name wasn't there so I can't give a name, but I can give it a website :) Here you are, hope you enjoy!
Now on to Book Blogger Hop :)


For those of you who are new to the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books, this is Jennifer's description of the meme, "In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!" (Crazy-for-books) 
Come join the fun this week HERE!

This week's question is...
What is the one ARC you would love to get your hands on right now?

Picking one isn't going to be particuarly easy... There's a lot I've had my eye on, but I'll stick with 3... One is The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.  (Goodreads). Next is Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon. (Goodreads). Lastly I would love to get Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs (Goodreads). All of their covers are soooo pretty and their synopsis all look sooooo good!