Fan Art Friday #7 & Blogger Hop #6

FAF is a weekly thing I do to highlight those who love fan art as much as me. I got the idea from Sophistikatied Reviews who features art she made, while I do those that others made (because I'm only artistic with words lol). This week's FAF comes from ~Leesa-M. It is a Character Banner of the main character of my current read, Paranormalcy by Kiersten White.
I really like this. She looks exactly like I pictured Evie in my head. And the background of the center where she works does indeed look too sterile. And the touch of her signature of pink is really cute too. Kudos to you Leesa, this is very cute! 

Now for the blog hop :)

 

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-For-Books.com. It's a great way to meet new people and friends around the blogworld!
 
"Let’s talk crazy book titles! Highlight one or two (or as many as you like!) titles in your personal collection that have the most interesting titles! If you can’t find any, feel free to find one on the internet!"

This isn't one that I have on my shelf anymore, but I did have it before.