Fan Art Friday #8 & Book Blogger Hop #7

FAF is a meme in which I feature a piece of Fan Art from my current read or based on a theme I have for that particular day. I use other people's fan art and give kudos to the person who did it because I know I'd never be artistic enough to make one myself lol Today comes from my current read "The Goddess Test" by Aimee Carter. Being that this book is a fairly new release, there wasn't much out yet, but I still found a great one. It actually came from someone who had the same idea as me and does FAF as well. This one is very pretty. In the picture is Henry and Kate. (Henry's hair is blonde though.)

This came from Jennie over at My Cute Bookshelf. I really adore this. I really wish I could do photoshop as well as some of you out there. I wouldn't even know where to start, let alone get something that comes out this good. Great job Jennie :)



Now on to the Book Blogger Hop :)

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-For-Books.com. It's a great way to meet new people and friends around the blogworld!

This week's question:

What't the LONGEST book you've read?

A:

I'll have to say Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It's about 870 pages according to GoodReads. I'm pretty sure I had to read a longer one for school, but this is one that I actually enjoyed lol