Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  This meme is simple and fun, you just pick up your current read, flip to a random page, and choose 1 or 2 teaser sentences to share!  Here are the guidelines:
This week's post comes from the book Silence, from the popular angel series by Becca Fitzpatrick. Now if you know me, you know that I am in love with this series and the whole idea of Angels and humans with romance mixed in. So, here's a little into what I am reading now: 

"It wasn't the best position to be in, but something told me Patch had been making the best of risky decisions his entire existence. If I had to get dragged into a gamble as big as this, I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather be with. " -Silence, page 350

What are you currently reading? What does your teaser about?