Teaser Tuesday

Hey guys I'm soooo sorry I was gone, but I had a lot on my plate. Between moving, job hunting, and looking after my 9 month old niece everyday before work, blogging became really hard. There were some books that I was able to read, but to sit down and blog about them was really hard. Now I'm on more of a schedule and can read it and can now do both. Bear with me as I take time to get my blog back in order. Today I'm gonna start with something easy and do a Teaser Tuesday. Thanks for still being amazing followers! I promise I'll get back to being an amazing blogger!!!


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  This meme is simple and fun, you just pick up your current read, flip to a random page, and choose 1 or 2 teaser sentences to share!  Here are the guidelines:
This week my tease comes from "Immortal Beloved" by Cate Tiernan. Now I haven't even started this, so I won't know what my tease is about either, but I feel like that makes it all the more better. Hope you guys enjoy!!!! 


"I haven't worked like this in.... a couple of centuries." I gave a little laugh, but inside I felt amazingly lame and stupid." 

-Pg. 150 

What is your tease? Send me your links and I'll be sure to visit yours too!