Bookish News!!!

So, I've strayed away from this topic for a while, but now that I'm getting back into the swing of things, I want to come back to it. Soooooo, here's a bunch of news that I've found from looking around the blogosphere:

Not trying to take too much away from The Hunger Games movie coming out tonight, another favorite of mine has a second part that is coming out in November.... If you guessed Breakin Dawn Pt 2, you guessed right! Yes it is only a couple seconds long, but its only a teaser. Here it is:


What do you think? Me personally, I like it, but of course I'm a little disappointed that its so short :\ 

Something else, that's along the same lines as the trailer above, has recently hit the internet as well.... It turns out that another novel by Stephanie Meyers is becoming a movie also. This one is called "The Host" and it recently released its first trailer as well..... I haven't actually read the book, but I read a couple of pages... Looks like I'll be bumping it up on my TBR list to read it before the movie comes out. Here's the trailer:


What do you think??? I can't give my honest opinion until I read the book, but I can say its not making me rush off to read it... 

And for you fans of The Mortal Instruments and the Infernal Devices, Cassandra Clare has announced a new trilogy that will be coming out in 2015! It will be called THE DARK ARTIFICES. Here's what she said about the series: 

“The series follows Emma Carstairs, the fiercest warrior and most skilled young Shadowhunter since Jace Wayland, and Emma’s sworn partner in arms, Julian Blackthorn,” the statement reads. “Despite Emma’s complicated feelings for Julian, the two must band together to investigate a demonic plot that stretches from the warlock-run nightclubs of the Sunset Strip to the enchanted sea that pounds the beaches of Santa Monica.”

Clare said in a statement that she was sure readers would love both her new and her established characters. “I know readers will come to love Emma, Mark, Cristina and Julian just as they have loved Jace, Clary, Will, Tessa and Jem,” she said. “Readers have often asked what will happen in the Shadowhunter world after the events of the ‘Mortal Instruments’ and this series will give them a chance to find out.”
 

So there's your bookish news for the week! If you know of anything I missed, feel free to comment and let me know! Hope I was able to give you something you may have not seen or knew about!