Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox: The Late Edition


In my Mailbox is an original meme from The Story Siren of books that I've borrowed/won/bought over the week. 


Heyyyy guys! Sorry I've been away, but this weekend was sooooo tiring! I was in bed the whole weekend with a toothache. But I'm here to catch up on posts today :) 


Here's what I got this week:



From the Library: 
-Divergent by Veronica Roth
-Wherever you Go by Heather Davis
-Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
-Across the Universe by Beth Revis
-Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Nook Loan:
-Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins


What did you get this week? Have you read any of these? 

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite books of all time is Divergent! I love Divergent so much, and I can't wait for the next book [Insurgent] to come out in May. You will definitely love it! I also recently read Anna and the French Kiss, which is also amazing. Enjoy your books!

    -Aneeqah @ The Brain Lair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to read The Hunger Games, I know can you believe it. I really need to get to it before the movie comes out! I hope you enjoy all your new books! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great haul you got! Of course Catching Fire stands out but the others are also very good.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    Lisa O. @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a great haul! I will have to check out some of these books...

    Thanks for sharing!
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete