Swoon Thursday: Outta this World Edition


The ladies over at YA Bound created a sexy meme where you share what made you tingle in your current read. If you want to join in, here is what you do:From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! 

This week my Swoon comes from the book that everyone is talking about and which is all the rage on my blog right now... Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout. Let me know what you guys think! 


For a moment, I pretended. Not that we weren't two different species, because I didn't see him that way, but that we actually liked each other. 

And then he shifted and rolled. I was on my back, and he was still on the move. His face burrowed into the space between my neck and shoulder, nuzzling. Sweet baby Jesus...Warm breath danced over my skin, sending shivers down my body. His arm was heavy against my stomach, his leg between mine, pushing up and up. Scorched air fled my lungs. 

Daemon murmured in a language I couldn't understand. Whatever it was, it sounded beautiful and soft. Magical. Unearthly. 

I could've woken him up but for some reason I didn't. The thrill of him touching me was far stronger than anything else. 

His hand was on the edge of the borrowed shirt, his long fingers on the strip of exposed flesh between the hem on the shirt and the band of the worn pajama bottoms. And his hand inched up under the shirt, across my stomach, where it dipped slightly. My pulse went into cardiac territory. The tips of his fingers brushed my ribs. His body moved, his knee pressed against me. 

I gasped. 

Daemon stilled. No one moved. The clock on the wall ticked. 


I LOVED this! Leave a comment and let me see what you swooned over this week or if you don't have one, let me know if you liked my swoon! Hope you enjoyed it!