RAK Random Acts of Kindness

There is a very special thing that the girls over at Book Soulmates have been doing for a long while that I wanted to particiapte in sooooo bad but couldn't because of my financial situation. But now that I'm done with my undergrad college years and I'm working now, I get to do it now yay! 

Book Soulmates

So anyways, the big thing that they do is called RAK or Random Acts of Kindness. It's where a blogger puts up a wishlist of different books they would like to recieve and put it visible somewhere. Then people who see the wishlist see what they ask for then decide if they want to send it to them. For example, My wishlist can be found HERE at Goodreads and I will be adding a page of it here on my blog as well. If I was a random person who is also participating, I would go through my list, see what would be nice to send and ask that person for their email address and ask for their info. It's a very nice way to brighten someone's day and a great way to spread the love of literature and reading. And the best thing is, you do not always have to send brand new books! They can be new, used, hardback, or paperback! Whatever you would like to send to that person is welcomed. 

So, thank you to Book Soulmates for putting this together, I will defnitely be participating for the month of June. I already went through some people's wishlist and decided I would send them something if they still are in it and haven't received it yet.

If you would like to participate, just go on over to their blog and sign up! It's really easy and really fun! Hope to see you joining soon!  

Labels: