Armchair BEA 2012: Introduction!

So, since I school started and I could not go to NYC for BEA, I'm taking the route thats just as good. I get to participate in some events from the comfort of my own home and make myself believe that I'm there lol 




So, to everyone else participating in this event, HI! My name is Nikki! Feel free to look around at anything while you're here!



1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? 



My name is Nikki and I'm 23 years old. I'm currently a graduate student in the process of becoming a librarian. I have been blogging for about a year now. I got into blogging because I once had a class where I had to do something creative for a book report, so I chose to do it over the computer.... But my teacher was old and couldn't work a computer so I just had to do it on paper. But in the end, I decided to keep it going anyways and "Take Me Away... On the Pages of Your Story" was born :) 

2. What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?



Right now I'm currently reading The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. I love his humor! It always makes me feel better. My favorite book read in 2012 is an easy one. It's Insurgent by Veronica Roth. That book is full of surprises and twists and turns and wonderful-ness lol If you haven't read it yet, you should definitely do that! 

3.Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.



Just one thing? Hmmm ok. Well I am a junk food goddess lol I love all things sweet. I know its nothing to be proud of, but seriously, cake, ice cream, and candy is just to great to pass up! I love to eat them when I sit down with a book or if I'm finishing up some homework. 

4. If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why?



If I could sit down and eat with any character, I would choose Dumbledore from the Harry Potter series. He was always my favorite person in the series. (Besides Harry.) I would love to find out more about his past and learn the many secrets he kept hidden. 

5. What literary location would you most like to visit? Why?


I actually just recently did a whole post about this for my Top Ten. It was called Top Ten Bookish Places I'd kill to visit! (Visit HERE) Just picking one is going to be the hard part.... I guess I would have to say I'd like the visit Panem and all the Districts. I would like to learn more about the other districts and see everything up close. 



I know most of my answers seemed kind of stereotypical, but I promise they were all answered honestly!