TGIF! 7/20/12


TGIF is held over at GReads! and it gives us a bookish question every week! It nice to see what the answers from others are! 
This Friday's Question:

Throwback TGIF: Pick a previous question you posted on your blog in the past & revisit your answer. Has it changed since then?

So, this is what I chose for my question:


Q: Book Moments: What has been your favorite moment (scene) in a book that you've read so far in 2012? Please be kind & not include spoilers.


A: Oh man, there were so many great moments in the books I've been reading. My last favorite moment included one from Insurgent, but since then I have read some amazing things. But I think I can bring it down to three.... So, here goes.... 

Something Like Normal

All I'm gonna say is baby turtles and the beach! Cutest thing EVER!

Pushing the Limits

The scene when Noah is speaking with Echo's dad. Nuff said. I think I melted into a puddle then. I LOVE Noah *le swoon*

Deity (Covenant, #3)

If you know me and you've read it, you EXACTLY what scene I'm talking about, but I'm not trying to add any spoilers so I'll be quiet. Just know that there is a certain something in there that made me read it three times lol 

So there's mine! What do you think? Do you like any of the same scenes that I do? Or, what did YOU pick for your TGIF? Leave a link and let me know!