TGIF: 8/10/12

 This feature is for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts & to propose a question for my followers.

Q: Unexpected Books: Which books did you have reservations about reading, but ended up loving once you did?

Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)

A: This one was kind of easy. It would definitely have be Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I actually mentioned the fact that I was iffy on the whole cyborg, androids, and moon people thing, but I still gave it a go anyways. And low and behold, I LOVED it. Loved it so much I'm stalking all my bookish friends and the publishers for a copy of the sequel. If you haven't read this series, definitely give it a chance. It's really good! 

Saturday August 4th: Take Me Away's Giveaway celebrating 150 followers
Tuesday August 7th: Teaser Tuesday featuring Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Wednesday August 8th: Waiting on Wednesday featuring Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson
Thursday August 9th: Review of Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire