Creature Feature: The Fey

Here at Take Me Away we're celebrating one of my favorite holidays with 31 days of it! So, I present to you 31 Days of Halloween! It's now Day 3 and I present to you, 
"Creature Feature"
This week, we're going to feature a creature out of the current book I'm reading, "City of Ashes" by Cassandra Clare. This book has allloooottt of different "Downworlders" in it and that's one of the reasons I love it so much. I like the variety. But there is one that's scared me the most. And those creatures are: 
The Fey
In this book, they are described as: 
Here are some quotes that show their bad side:
-"Jace was glaring at her, his eyes bright as a cat's. 'If you dance with them,' he said in a low voice, 'you'll dance until you die.'" -pg. 159
-"The girl with the pink and blue wings beckoned, and Clary saw that her fingers were made of twigs, budded with closed leaves. Her eyes were entirely black, without iris or pupil. The boy dancing next to her had poision green skin and curling horns twisting from his temples. When he turned in the dance, his chest was an empty rib cage. Ribbons were woven through his bare bones, possibly to make him look more festive."  -pg. 160

Have you read anything that features bad fairies? 
Would the ones in "City of Ashes" by Cassandra Clare scare you? 

Labels: ,