Teaser Tuesday: 10/23/12

Teaser Tuesday is a bookish meme that gives our readers a peek into what we're reading! The rules are:

1. Open your book to a random page.
2. Choose some sentences from that page and type it up!

*Be careful not to give too much away and don't forget to add the page number and edition of the book you have!

The closer it gets to Halloween, the more excited I become! Here is my Teaser that will make you feel all creepy and cold for the week! It comes from Girl of Nightmares!


"It's a strange sensation, that feeling of intense awareness from somewhere behind you. When you're being watched by the dead, the sensation is weirder, because you can't pinpoint which direction it's coming from. It's just there." 
-Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
  pg. 32 (Nook Book)

I don't know about you, but the thought of being watched watched by the dead FREAKS ME OUT! Especially I'm one that actually believes in that kind of stuff *shudders* (Maybe I HAVE read too many books....) 


What is your teaser from? 
Leave a link and I'll be sure to visit!