Teaser Tuesday: 10/9/2012

Teaser Tuesday is a bookish meme that gives our readers a peek into what we're reading! The rules are:

1. Open your book to a random page.
2. Choose some sentences from that page and type it up!

*Be careful not to give too much away and don't forget to add the page number and edition of the book you have!

Everyday is Halloween is still going strong, so today we're doing a Teaser from a book that has been keeping me awake at night for Day nine!






"Harriet Klein  Reddish hair. Green eyes, according to the file, but they were gone when the police found the body, of course. I was worried they'd drop out, what with her hanging upside down all night. So I took 'em out before I left her."
-I Hunt Killers pg. 82


Now if that doesn't creep you out, I don't know what will! I remember having to put the book down when I read that. That part got me good.

What do you think about my teaser?! Have you read this?

Leave me a link to your teaser and I'll be sure to visit!