Top Ten Tuesday: Kick Ass Heroines

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.    

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Kick Ass Heroines
These are in no particular order.
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

1. Katniss from The Hunger Games series- What kind of list would this be if I didn't include her? I mean lets face it, she won the Hunger Games twice and still saved all the Districts. Hellz yeah she's kick ass!

2. Alex from The Covenant series- She's been through so much and hasn't given up the fight! And seriously, who else can actually fight their mom?!

3. Hermione from the Harry Potter series- She was the exact thing that the trio needed, the brains. She could figure out any and everything just from a book. [My kind of person lol]

Divergent (Divergent, #1) Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)

4. Tris from the Divergent series- She chose to be a part of the most bad ass faction there is, Dauntless. She has no choice but to be a kick ass heroine!

5. Cinder from the Lunar Chronicles series- If you know me, you know I LOVED HER! She was quirky, sarcastic, and strong. She was definitely one of those heroines I've had a hard time forgetting! 

6. Isabelle Lightwood from the Mortal Instruments series- I'm sure everyone else chose Clary, but me personally, I like Isabelle more. I mean she possesses a whip?! You can't lie, that like oozes awesome. 

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) Catching Jordan (Catching Jordan, #1) Firelight (Firelight, #1)

7. Rose from the Vampire Academy series- Although I don't like vampires too much, I did like her. She was strong and sarcastic and she was a kick ass fighter. 

8. Annabeth from the Olympians series- Of course she made it to my list. She was amazing throughout their entire series. And she was bad ass the entire time. 

9. Jordan from Catching Jordan- What I liked most about her, was how strong she was. She led an entire football team and they respected her. She gave women empowerment and that's a big thing in my book. 

10. Jacinda from the Firelight series- She fought for her love, all the while blowing fire and turning into a draki. Yup, safe to say she's bad ass. 

*Runner ups include:  Sophie Mercer from Hex Hall series, Evie from Paranormlacy series, and Calla from the Nightshade series.

Who made your list of kick ass heroines?