Breaking Dawn Pt. II (the movie)


So I went to see the movie Saturday and although I was excited about it, it was bittersweet. The ending of a series that holds so many memories for me. Although I started the series a little late, I read all the books numerous times and was at every movie within the first 48 hours of its release. But, in all honesty, I can't say that I loved this book. Breaking Dawn was my least favorite, but this Pt. 2 movie was sooooo good guys! 


The director did a wonderful job of  portraying Bella as a vampire. She was breathtaking. And that scene of her hunting... She was amazing. I was really surprised by how good it was because I felt like it didn't need to be two movies. It seemed as if nothing was happening. (Aside from Renesmee growing that is.) But they added some extra padding to some of the scenes so that there was a little more for the audience to look forward to. 


One thing I loved about the movie was Renesmee. She was a great choice and one of the only characters in this movie saga that matched the picture in my head from the books. I was plesantly surprised with the actress because although she didn't say much, she played her part well. 


But just as everyone else, I was definitely on the edge of my seat when the twist came up. I was like "HOLY SHIT BALLS!" I cannot explain to you how I wanted to yell at the screen and say "What is this?" Finally, after it was over, the entire theater gave that exhale and I was convinced then that it was an amazing movie. A perfect way to end the saga! Now, fast forward to the end, the credits were so pretty! It was really like the perfect ending. I really enjoyed it. 

Did you see it?
What were your thoughts?