Cover Crazy Monday's!

I'm starting this meme on Mondays here because I am a HUGE fan of covers. I'm one of those people that will buy a book just because I like the cover and I want to share my love with them for you all! 

So this week, I'm sharing with y'all a fairly new cover that was just released sometime last week. It's from an author whose work I know well, Miranda Kenneally



This story is about horses and love. Somehow you can tell all about that from just this cover. I love how the yellow pops against the green and makes it stand out. The rest of the color scheme with the brown is so pretty. I also love the font for the title. It may look a little plain, but the way it is two different sizes pulls your eyes into different directions and it stands out more that way. Lastly, I love how we can't see their faces or expressions. It leaves our imagination to do more of the work. Like I'm picturing her looking down a him with a huge smile on her face and him with big swoony eyes. *le sigh* I cannot wait for this book to come out! 

So, what do you think?
Like it, love it, or hate it???