Stacking the Shelves #26

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what we received for review, borrowed, or bought, or traded for throughout the week! It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews!

This week was pretty chill, which was a little weird with all the new releases I was waiting on... But here's what I got: 

Bought:
 Altered (Altered, #1)
Altered by Jennifer Rush (which I read and reviewed already! Will be up on the 6th!)

Review:
Sketchy (Bea Catcher Chronicles #1)Murder on Olympus (Plato Jones #1)
Sketchy by Olivia Samms*
Murder on Olympus by Robert B. Warren*

Well that's it for me! I'm actually looking forward to see what everyone else got in their mailboxes this week, as I know Apollyon has started trickling in to some homes :( 

*(A huge thank you to Dragonfairy Press, Amazon Children's Publishing, NetGalley, and Edelweiss for these titles!)

So, what did you all get?!