Stacking the Shelves #28


This week I only got a few things but I was very happy with them!

Won: 
(Sorry about my weird picture lol) 
Death Incepetion by Tamara Rose Blodgett
Death Whispers by Tamara Rose Blodgett
Death Speaks by Tamara Rose Blodgett
Death Screams by Tamara Rose Blodgett
Death Weeps by Tamara Rose Blodgett
Unrequited Death by Tamara Rose Blodgett

And guess what!!! They're ALL signed! 

Borrowed from Library: 
Prophecy (The Dragon King Chronicles, #1)
*Prophecy by Ellen Oh
*(Not pictured, E-Book) 

Bought: 
You all know I got a Nook HD for Christmas from the boyfriend! 
But before I could take it out, I needed a case for it. 
Soooo, its not a book, but its a case. And it's so cool! When I close it it turns off, when I open it it turns on again! I LOVE it! I got it from Amazon.


Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel
A Tale Dark and Grimm by Adam Gidwitz
Falling In by Francis O'Roark Dowell

So, I got a little middle grade to go along with my retelling challenge and I got Nevermore, what I've wanted to read forever! I'm so excited to read them all! 

What did you get in your mailbox this week???
Happy Superbowl Sunday! 
And today (today only) GO RAVENS!