Stacking the Shelves #29

 This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what we received for review, borrowed, or bought, or traded for throughout the week! It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews!

This week was bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S lol ok enough of being silly But it really was a good week! I got alottt of stuff (that I know I won't be able to read so soon, buttttt I had to get it lol I got:

Bought: 
City of a Thousand Dolls
City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Foster (E-Book)

I CANNOT WAIT TO READ THIS! The premise sounds amazing! 

For Review: 
The LoopOperation OleanderWeather Witch

The Loop by Shandy Lawson
Operation Oleander by Valerie O. Patterson
Weather Witch by Shannon Delany
(A huge thanks to NetGalley, Disney Book Group, HMH Children's Book Group, & St. Martin's Press!)


Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson

My Ambuzzador pack FINALLY made it to me! I am SO resisting the temptation to read this now! 
(A HUGE thanks to Random House Children's Books!)
*And yes that is 2 copies.... I'm thinking a giveaway of some sort is in order.... There'll be a post with more info on that TOMORROW!

The last thing alone was enough to make my entire WEEK! So what about you guys, what did you get?!