Stacking the Shelves #33

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what we begged, borrowed, and bought throughout the week. Its hosted by Tynga's Reviews! 

This week I got some epic stuff!!!!! 

From publishers: 

(Sorry its sideways, my computer wouldn't turn it the right way for anything smh) 
I answered a call on Twitter from one of the associates over at MacMillian publishing and was lucky enough to recieve these middle grades. They were spring cleaning and trying to make room for some of their new Fall 13 galleys! I got:
Mountain Dog by Henry Holt
The Treasure of Way Down Deep by Ruth White
The Heartbreak Messenger by Alexander Vance
Salt: A True Story of Friendship in a Time of War by Helen Frost
The Adventures of Arnie the Doughnut by Laurie Keller
Zero Tolerance by Claudia Mills
The 13th Story Treehouse by Andy Griffiths
Breakfast on Mars by Various Authors
Bo at Ballard Creek by Kirkpatrick Hill 
The Barftastic Life of Louie Burger by Jenny Meyerhoff
A huge thanks to MacMillian because I was really on expecting to get 2 or 3! Thank you sooooo much! 

Bought: 
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

I was so excited when I downloaded this to my Nook! I can't wait to get cracking on it!!!!

So, what all did you get this week?!