Follow Friday: Reader Conventions!


Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read. Today's features are: Dear, Restless Reader  & Mab is Mab
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs! 
Q: We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?
A: Actually, I would love to attend ANY of them. I live in a small place and the nearest larger places are an hour or 3 hours away from me. Plus I'm a student so I can't just get up and go whenever I want to :( But I am (hopefully) eventually going to go to one as I am studying to be a librarian. For now though, I'm just going to participate in Armchair BEA and make the best of it!  
 So, what about you? 
Weekend Wrap Up Post
1. Friday (4/5/13)- Books that aren't my usual
2. Saturday (4/6/13)- Review That Time I Joined the Circus by J.J. Howard
3. Sunday (4/7/13)- Stacking the Shelves
4. Monday (4/8/13)- Review My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi
5. Tuesday (4/9/13)- Top Ten Books I Read Before I was a Blogger
6. Wednesday (4/10/13)- WoW: The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
7. Thursday (4/11/13)- Review Lost Girls by Ann Kelley