Follow Friday: Up Close and Personal!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.
 

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Q: Which blogger would you like to meet in real life?

A: You really want me to pick one? Like for real? Ummmm no way lol I can name 3 without even thinking about it... Those 3 are 
1. Jen from Jenuine Cupcakes: She's one of the sweetest bloggers I've had the pleasure of talking to. I mean come on, she let me borrow Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout MONTHS before its release. All because she knew I had become addicted to a book boy. 
2. Molli from Once Upon a Prologue: We have just about the same feelings towards most books we've both read. I love to read her reviews after I've written my own and see how much we have in common. I'm sure if we lived closer we could go out for drinks and talk about books allllllllll day! Plus we already fangirled over The Archived by Victoria Schwab so we pretty much already bonded lol 
3. Sara from Forever 17 Books: She's always been so nice. Even when my blog was way smaller. Plus we bonded because she won my first ever giveaway I had on the blog and my boyfriend even gave her a little extra congratulatory cash on it!