Stacking the Shelves #49 & Weekly Wrap-Up

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review: 
ConjuredSteel Lily (The Periodic Series, #1)Bang (Visions, #2)
The Shadow Prince (Into the Dark #1)These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)
Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst
Steel Lily by Megan Curd
Bang by Lisa McMann
Into the Dark by Bree Despain
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Megan Spooner**

A huge thanks to Walker Childrens, NetGalley, Megan Curd, Edelweiss, Egmont, Simon and Schuster Children's, and Disney Hyperion for allowing me to review these titles!

*The pic will take you to the Goodreads page!

**I honestly did a book shimmy when I saw that I had been approved for this! I have been hearing so many great things about it and the excerpts from people's updates have been AMAZING. I cannot wait to read it!

Sunday 7/28/13: My Stacking the Shelves Post #48 & the weekly Wrap up 
Monday 7/29/13:  My Beyond the Book Post that features Golden by Jessi Kirby & my 4 Star Review of The Weight of Souls by Bryony Pearce
Tuesday 7/30/13: My Top Ten Tuesday post of my Favorite Beginnings and Endings
Wednesday 7/31/13: My WoW pick of the week featuring Veronica Roth's upcoming release Allegiant! Also I posted my first Monthly Wrap-up because July was uber busy!   
Thursday 8/1/13: My 3 Star review of Rory by Ciye Cho! (A huge thanks to Cho for letting me review her work!)
Friday 8/2/13: My Follow Friday post about whether I DNF or not!
Saturday 8/3/13: My 5 Star Review of Frigid by J. Lynn  *CAUTION* Definite HOT GUY in this one!!!