Follow Friday: Favorite magazines!



Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!
What are some of your favorite magazines? 

     I don't really read magazines... But I do look at publisher's catalogs for the next season's books..... Does that count??? No? Oh.... Well if I HAD to go with one, I guess I would say....
 
(Image taken from Google)

     I chose this one because my sister has a subscription to them and she always shows me the reviews for the YA books they have in them and asks me if I've read them. And if I haven't, of course my first stop is Goodreads lol 

Labels: