Mini Review: Trust in Me by J. Lynn

Nook Book, 237 pages
Release Date: October 22, 2013
Published by: William Morrow Impulse 
Wait For You, #1.5
Source: Own (Pre-ordered) 
For fans of: Guy POV, Sparkly Covers, Novellas, Chick-lit, Contemporary Romance, New Adult, Hot Literary Guys


     It’s Wait for You as you’ve never seen it. Trust in Me lets you in on Cam’s side of the #1 New York Times Bestselling story.
     Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life – literally – he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam’s not ready to give up. He can’t get the feisty and intriguing girl out of his head.
     Avery has secrets, secrets that keep her from admitting the feelings Cam knows she has for him. Will persistence (and some delicious homemade cookies) help him break down her barriers and gain her trust? Or will he be shut out of Avery's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever?

*MY THOUGHTS* 

     My favorite thing about reading a contemporary romance from a guy's POV is being able to read the swoony situations in his head. And with Cam being one of my fave book boys and with him being the super swoony boy he is, I was super excited to read this one!
"...things can't be that bad if the sun is out and shining."
77% (Nook Book)
     Cameron Hamilton is no less amazing than he was in Wait for You.With this story being from his POV we're able to see more of his thoughts and what he was thinking during the times that Avery was still in her hard shell and not trusting him yet. This is what I loved about him. He was so sweet and patient and caring. It was maximized by ten from his POV. It made me fall for him even more. And his nickname for her that she doesn't even know about? Cutest. name. EVER. I wasn't sure I could love him anymore than I already did, but its evident I can.
"I'm not everyone, Avery! Not to you, not with you."
84% (Nook Book)
     I also loved that his story felt so much more real coming through this novel than in Wait For You. I mean we got the story he gave Avery, but we get to feel so much more emotion in this one. It just makes his pain so much more real. I hated that I couldn't comfort him so many times. Because trust me, I definitely would lol Cameron Hamilton is one for the books y'all!
"You have me. [..] You so fucking have me."
89% (Nook Book)
     Anddddd, my e-book comes with a sneak peek at Be With Me and I almost freaked out! I'm so excited for this one as well! I can't wait to see what Jase and Tessa go through! Especially with the little sneak peeks that we see in this one. JLA thinks of everything with her books. I can't wait to see what else this story has. Because if its anything else like Cameron, I'm going to lose it!
Overall, I give this


Labels: , , , , ,