Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week's topic is:
Top 10 Scariest Looking Book Covers
*These are in no particular order.
1. Fiendish by Brenna Yovanoff: This hasn't been released yet (June 2014, but I'm already asking myself if I really want to read this because the cover is scaring me so bad. The synopsis is super scary as well!
3. Gated by Amy Christine Parker: This is another one that people have been rating all over the place. I want to read it because the cover and synopsis really creep me out!
4. Red Hill by Jamie McGuire: It just reminds me of The Walking Dead for some reason. And to be honest, the fact that it has zombies is the reason I haven't read it yet. Zombies really freak me out lol
5. Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano: I think this one is creepy to me because she is obviously running or scared of something from the sweat we see on her upper lip. The scary part is, we have no idea what she's running from. I can't wait to find out though! (Releases March 2014)
7. Engines of the Broken World by Jason Vanhee: Look. At. The. Hands. On. That. Step. If that doesn't creep you out, I don't know what will! I feel like as she was going up the steps they tried to grab her or something. *shudders*
9. Teen Spirit by Francesca Lia Block: I love this one because it has the Ouija board look, with the placard and font and everything. It looks so good! (Releases Febrary 2014)
10. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake: If this book didn't make it to your list, you are BLIND. The sole reason I added this to my TBR was because I was in love with the cover and I needed to see what it was all about! If you haven't read it, it's the perfect time!