TTT: Best/Worst Series Enders/Beginnings

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top 10  Top Ten Best/Worst Series Enders (& Beginnings)
*These are in no particular order.

I realized as I was putting this post together if I stuck with just series enders I wouldn't even make half a list. So I did beginnings AND enders. So what, I cheated lol 


ENDINGS:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)Hidden (Firelight, #3)Shine (Shade, #3)
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling: If you don't have this on your list, you are definitely crazy. This is one of the best ending ever. 

2. Hidden by Sophie Jordan: It was action packed and non stop drama. A great conclusion to this super cool draki series. 

3. Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready: This series was one of my favorites. It deals with ghosts, travels, and includes a very swoon worthy romance. 

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry, #3)
4. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare: It was the best conclusion ever. Full of action and there were so many loose ends tied up!

5. Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles: Everyone knows I loved this series to bits. Luis and Nikki were my favorite ones. 

BEGINNINGS:
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1)All Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays #1)
6. Cinder by Marissa Meyer: I first heard about this from Netgalley. I only requested it because so many people were. I was approved but ending up not reading it because I wasn't sure I would like it. But then I borrowed it from the library and I FELL IN LOVE.This is one of my favorite series now. 

7. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke: I knew I would love this series opener, but I didn't know I would love it THAT much. This book was amazing and it has some amazing writing. If you haven't read it, you should. 

8. All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill: This book had me on the edge of my seat. I chewed off all my nails and was nervous throughout the entire book. I thought it wrapped up nicely at the end, but now I'm anxious to see what happens in the next book. 

Altered (Altered, #1)Time Between Us (Time Between Us, #1)
9. Altered by Jennifer Rush: This is another one that had me on the edge of my seat. The action and adventure in this one was nonstop and let me tell you, it was something serious. I can't wait for Erased!

10. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone: I LOVED the boy romance in this one. I also loved the writing in this one.