Waiting on Wednesday: 11/13/13

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what we're waiting patiently (and sometimes not so patiently) for! It's hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

The Chapel Wars
     Acclaimed author Lindsey Leavitt brings her trademark heart, humor, and romance to her hometown--Vegas.
     Sixteen-year-old Holly wants to remember her Grandpa forever, but she’d rather forget what he left her in his will: his wedding chapel on the Las Vegas strip. Whatever happened to gold watches, savings bonds, or some normal inheritance?
And then there's Grandpa's letter. Not only is she running the business with her recently divorced parents, but she needs to make some serious money--fast. Grandpa also insists Holly reach out to Dax, the grandson of her family's mortal enemy and owner of the cheesy chapel next door. No matter how cute Dax is, Holly needs to stay focused: on her group of guy friends, her disjointed family, work, school and... Dax. No wait, not Dax.
     Holly’s chapel represents everything she’s ever loved in her past. Dax might be everything she could ever love in the future. But as for right now, there's a wedding chapel to save.

Published by: Bloomsbury USA Childrens 
Release Date: May 6, 2014

Why I'm Waiting: Honestly, the reason why I added this to my TBR was the cover. I hadn't even read the synopsis yet. But then I did.... And I have to be honest, I can't wait. I haven't read a YA book set in Vegas, and at a wedding chapel in Vegas nonetheless. This book sounds amazeballs and I'm so ready to get my hands on it! 

Labels: