Thursday, January 16, 2014

Swoon Thursday: No One Else Edition

Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.


 Here's what you do:

From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell me what made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments or grab the button above and share it on your blog.

"Kippy." He kisses his way from my mouth across my neck, up to my ear, hugging me tight. I hold my breath, wanting him to say my name again-wanting his tongue in my mouth so badly I could barely sit still." 
-65% (Kindle Book)

Yes this book has a creep factor, but there is a bit of romance... One that I even approve of! 

What made you swoon this week?!

4 comments:

  1. Kippy - that's interesting name. Not one I've heard before. Nice swoon. I haven't seen this book before. Hope you're enjoying it.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHHH defintely a few swoon moments in my last book . . . going to post on my blog now!!!
    Thanks for this!
    Kirsty @ All in One Place xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an interesting cover...I'll have to check it out! In the meantime, here's My Swoon :)

    ReplyDelete