This week's topic is:
Top Ten Resolutions for 2014!
*These are in no particular order.
1. Posting reviews on ANY day. I used to do it only on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday, but now I can do it on any day. Because trying to fit all of the review books I have in those small number of days, I would never get to them. Maybe I can space them out with some every couple of days.
2. More giveaways! I like to give things away to my followers. I appreciate y'all for reading what I have to say and because of that I'd like to reward y'all! I have one going on right now, you can find it here!
3. I will read at least two books from genres that I claim that I don't like. Those genres are:
If you have any recommendations, let me know!!!!
4. Start my Take Me Away meme. It will show up when I find a book with some really great world-building and I will tell why I'd like to visit there.
5. Be more social. No more just promoting my blog posts on Twitter. I will actually spend time there and read and interact. Let's hope work doesn't interfere with this one!
6. Using ARC tours. I've joined two sites that have actually been really good to me and I appreciate them so much. They've taught me the importance of reading so much faster because I only get the book for a week. This makes my reading challenge so much easier to readch,
7. I finished last year with 79 books. With the boyfriend being out of town for work so much this year, I will be able to read way more than that. This year I'm challenging myself to read 90!
8. Attend more author signings.
9. Schedule more posts before they need to go up. Especially memes since they are easier. So far I'm doing good. I've gotten all my Wow's and TTT's done for the month all ready. I've also scheduled two more reviews... (But they're for Feb. & March smh)
10. Use my Photoshop more. I want to make more of my own graphics. I have it sitting on my computer, but I don't know how to use it lol
What about you? What are you trying to do this year?!