Top Ten Characters I'd NEVER Want To Trade Places With

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Characters I'd NEVER Want to Trade Places With! 
*These are in no particular order!


1. Heather from Panic by Lauren Oliver: This one is unreleassed, but I just recently read it.... Dude, there is no way I would be doing the stuff that she had to do in this book. HELL NAW.
2. Alex from the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout: She went through a bunch of crap and the daimons and fighting gods.... Yeah, I couldn't do what she did. Just pluck Aiden out of there and hand him to me and we'll be A-Ok! 
PanicHalf-Blood (Covenant, #1)

3. Eleanor from Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell: Dude, if you read this, you know all that Eleanor goes through. Kids can be so mean. And she doesn't get a safe place to go home to in the end because her step father. I would've killed someone in her shoes. I wouldn't have lasted in her world. 
4. Juliet from The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd: After I read this, I had nightmares of men with horses' heads for DAYS. Staying on that island would've freaked me out. There's no way I would've survived. 
Eleanor & ParkThe Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)

5. Lucy from My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi: One night of bad judgement and she has to live with it the rest of her life. It's really unfortunate. I hated that she had to go through that but I was happy that she did some of the things she did in the end. I don't know if I would've been able to be that positive in the end. 
6. Scarlet from Cress by Marissa Meyer: This one hasn't been released either, but when you finally get your hands on it, you will understand what I mean. Something really big happens to Scarlet in this book and I'm not sure if I would've been able to handle it. I would've thrown myself off the spaceship. 
My Life After NowCress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)

7. Hazel Grace from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: Dude, there is no way I would've made it after the big event at the end. I'm crying now just thinking about it. I wouldn't know how to handle that kind of loss. 
8. Eleanor from Something Strange and Deadly: Ummmm.... Zombies?! Hell naw. There is no way I could survive that and I don't plan on trying to lol If there's ever a zombie apocalypse, I'm offing myself lol 
The Fault in Our StarsSomething Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)

9. Katniss from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: Keep in mind I have not read Mockingjay.... So I only know what happens in the first and second book.... And I would HATE to have to go trhough the Hunger Games two times in a row. There is no way in hell I would've survived. Hell Idk if I would've made it through the first time lol 
10. Em from All our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill: She keeps going back in time to get killed or to fight the same people. I can't see myself doing that. I would've quit after the first time. 
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)All Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays #1)

What about you?