Follow Friday: Childhood Edition!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!



What are some of your favorite books from childhood?

Beezus and Ramona (Ramona, #1)Kristy's Great Idea (The Baby-Sitters Club, #1)Encyclopedia Brown, Boy Detective (Encyclopedia Brown, #1)

Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing (Fudge, #1)Goodnight Moon

     All of these are a huge part of my child-hood. I loved Ramona becasue she seemed a lot like me! I was the baby for a long time and my older sister was like Beezus. And then there was the Babysitter's CLub. I was given the entire series by someone who read and loved them and then passed them on to me. Because of that, I was able to fall in love with them too. Encyclopedia Brown made this list because of my mom. She said she used to love them so naturally I needed to know why. I picked up the first one and couldn't get enough of those who-dun-its.The Fudge series is also one f my favorites. It was just a hiarious series that kept me laughing all throughout the book. And last but not least, Goodnight Moon. My mom used to read this to me EVERY NIGHT. I wanted it read all the time. Even my mom got a little aggravated that i kept wanting it read all the time. 

Labels: