Follow Friday: Favorite TV series!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

What is your favorite tv series that you can watch over and over again on netflix? 

Hmmmm this question is hard because since there's so many I haven't watched, I try to watch all new things.... Here's the series that I will marathon until I've seen every episode!

     I remember watching some of these episodes on tv when they came on early in the morning. It made my morning to get up early and see one that I hadn't seen yet. Now I can watch it on Netflix and see all the seasons and every episode from them!

     I saw so many people talking about this, so I knew I had to look it up! But when I did I was kind of turned off because it only has like 3 episodes. But they are about an hour long, so I'll see how things go. I'm pretty sure I'll still give it a try! 


     And y'all know I'm like in love with crime fiction, but I also watch real crime shows. And Netflix is like crime tv central lol I will watch Wicked Attraction ALLLLLLL day if I could. It's weird normally this kind of show scares me, but I think knowing that they've all gotten caught is what saves it for me lol 

What about you?! What is your favorite TV series to watch over and over again on Netflix?!


Labels: