Stacking the Shelves #92 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!





This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From ATWAT:
Don't Touch

Don't Touch by Rachel M. Wilson

Not much this week, but it was definitely a good one! Can't wait to read it!

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 06/29/14: Stacking the Shelves #91 & the Weekly Wrap-Up
Monday 06/30/14: My 5 Star review of On the Fence by Kasie West and my Beyond the Book featuring Wish you Were Italian by Kristin Rae! I also posted my Monthly Wrap-up today as well! 
Tuesday 07/01/14: Top 10 Tuesday: Classics I have read or I want to read!
Wednesday 07/02/14: My WoW featuring Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios! 
Thursday 07/03/14: Swoon Thursday: Get Comfortable Edition!
Friday 07/04/14: Follow Friday: Favorite Childhood Books!


What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: