Stacking the Shelves #94 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!




This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From ATWAT:

Anatomy of a MisfitFamous Last WordsStitching Snow
Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes
Famous Last Words by Katie Alender
Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis

(No pic this week... I'm too lazy to get off my couch to gather them all together smh lol)

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 07/13/14: Stacking the Shelves #93 & the Weekly Wrap-Up
Monday 07/14/14: MBeyond the Book for Not a Drop to Drink!
Tuesday 07/15/14: Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Favorite TV Shows!
Wednesday 07/16/14: My WoW featuring Stone Cove Island by Suzanne Myers!
Thursday 07/17/14: Swoon Thursday: Head Spinning, Blood Roaring Edition! 
Friday 07/18/14: Follow Friday: I laughed so hard my stomach hurt!
Saturday 07/19/14: My 4 Star Review of A Dawn Most Wicked by Susan Dennard


What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: ,