Stacking the Shelves #95 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!




This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From ATWAT:
Talon (Talon, #1)The Vault of Dreamers

Talon by Julie Kagawa
The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh M. O'Brien

Both of these are among my list of most anticipated so I'm really excited to get started on them! Can't wait to see how great they are!

Bought:
\Four: A Divergent Story Collection (Divergent, #0.1 - 0.4)

Four: A Divegent Collection by Veronica Roth

I did this all wrong.... I have the entire series in e-book and decided to get this one in hardback... I just loved the cover so much I HAD to get it <4

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 07/20/14: Stacking the Shelves #94 & the Weekly Wrap-Up
Monday 07/21/14: My 4 Star Review of Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
Tuesday 07/22/14: Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Characters I'd Want to Take With me on a Deserted Island!
Wednesday 07/23/14: My WoW featuring The Start of Me & You by Emery Lord!
Thursday 07/24/14: My 2 Star Review of Just Like the Movies by Kelly Fiore
Friday 07/25/14: Follow Friday: My Favorite shows to Binge Watch!


BTW, I now have 392 followers... Once I make it to 400 I plan to have a giveaway! Maybe a gift card or a book! Even a pre-order if you want it! We'll see what I decide when the time comes! Spread the word so we can make it happen! 
What went on at your blog this week?