Swoon Thursday: Head Spinning, Blood Roaring Edition

Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.


 Here's what you do:

From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell me what made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments or grab the button above and share it on your blog.

     "I shifted my body toward her. 'Is... your pa here?'
     'No. He left an hour ago.'
     'Good.' In three steps I closed the space between us, laced my fingers behind her head... And then I pressed my lips to hers, and I kissed Cassidy Cochran. 
     Her breath did this little catch thing, and her whole body stiffened. But then I pulled her harder to me, and the next thing I knew, she was kissing me back.
     My stomach clenched. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. All I could do was kiss her harder. My head was spinning too fast- my blood roaring too loud- to care about stupidity or risk or anything but Cass. And when my teeth grabbed hold of her lower lip and tugged, her body followed until we were so close together, I really couldn't breathe.Yet, somehow, she still wasn't close enough. I wanted to push her to the nearest crates and taste every inch of her-"
18-19%

I'm reading this in preparation for Strange and Ever After! I've only read the first one, but only because I don't like waiting. I got this one and A Drkness Strange and Lovely from the library and I'm #1 in the Hold section for Strange and Ever After. This makes me SUPER excited! Don't forget to come back around for my reviews!!!

Labels: