Swoon Thursday: The I'm not new to kissing Edition!

Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.


 Here's what you do:

From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell me what made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments or grab the button above and share it on your blog.

     "...You can tell who to trust. People can, just like animals We don't listen as well as they do, always, but it's still there. That prickling feeling when something's not right. That calm feeling when it is." His voice is low and husky in the darkness.
     "Jase?"
     "Mmm-hmm?" He lifts up on one elbow, his face barely visible in the twilight.
     "You have to kiss me," I find myself saying.
     "Yeah." He leans closer. "I do." 
     His lips, warm and soft, touch my forehead, then slide down my cheek, moving sidewaysto my mouth. His hand comes up to press the nape of my neck beneath my wet hair, just as mine slips to his back. His skin's warm beneath the cool sheen of water, his muscles tight as he lies there, still balanced on one elbow. I curl in closer. 
     I'm not new to kissing. Or I thought I wasn't, but it's never been anything like this. I can't get close enough. When Jase gently deepens the kiss, it feels right, no moment of startled hesitation like I've had before.
     After a long time, we swim back to shore and stretch out for a while on our towels, kissing again. Jase's lips smiling under mine as I kiss all over his face. My hands tightening on his shoulders as he nuzzles my neck and softly nibbles my collarbone. It is as if everything else in the world stops as we lie here in the summer night."
pg. 98-99

Jase is already soooooo swoony! And this scene on the lake was so sweet! I can't believe it took me this long to read this book! 

Did you swoon at this too? 
What made you swoon this week?!

Labels: ,