Follow Friday: Pet Peeves!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Blogger pet peeves?
    I have a bunch of them, so I'm afraid I'll have to list them lol 

1. When I have extra time and I try to look at other blogs and comment but Blogger says "I don't follow any blogs." -_____- 

2. When I draft a post and the damn thing decides it would rather delete itself. 

3. When it says my picture thing on Google is a little too full and I delete them all and it takes ALL MY PICS ON THE BLOG OFF. 

4. People asking me if I can review their books and it's something I SAID BLATANTLY that I don't like/review here.

5. Spoilers or excerpts. I don't like seeing them. I don't want to be spoiled at all. 

6. CAPTCHA. I will try ONE time to get it. If I don't get it right..... You miss out on a comment. 

I have SO many more, but those are most important. 

Do you share any pet peeves with me?
What are some of your own unique ones 

Labels: