Top 10 Tuesday: Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
 Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Authors I've Only read ONE book from but NEEEEEED to read more!

Talon (Talon, #1)Julie Kagawa

1. Julie Kagawa: I've only read Talon by her because I'm not such a huge fan of fairies and vampires (which her other series are about...) but I think I may give them a go now because I really liked her writing style. 

Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)Susan Dennard

2. Susan Dennard: I've read Something Strange and Deadly and its prequel A Dawn Most Wicked, but I haven't read the rest of the series. I really liked it and I need to know what happens. I've tried numerous times to finish the series, but something always comes up!

Blackbird (Blackbird, #1)Anna Carey

3. Anna Carey: After reading Blackbird, I was so intrigued by the writing style and POV that I added her other books (the Eve trilogy) to my TBR. I kept putting it off because I wasn't a huge fan of dystopians then, but now I need to see if Eve is just as good as Blackbird! 

The Chapel WarsLindsey Leavitt

4. Lindsey Leavitt: The Chapel Wars was super sweet and super funny. I fell for Leavitt's writing then and decided it was time to stop putting off everything else by her.

TeaseAmanda Maciel

5. Amanda Maciel: Maciel is a debut author, but after reading Tease, I know I needed more of her work. I can't wait until she releases her next book!

Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)Danielle  Paige

6. Danielle Paige: Another debut author whose work I fell in love with. I thought Dorothy Must Die and  its prequel, No Place Like Oz, was a really cool concept and to make it better she made it super creepy. I can't wait for the rest of this series and more of her work. 


Faking NormalCourtney C. Stevens

7. Courtney C. Stevens: I LOVED Bodee ummm Faking Normal and I can't wait to read more of her work! And she's an amazing person. I received a postcard and some swag from her all for reading the book! She's really amazing!

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1)April Genevieve Tucholke

8. April Genevieve Tucholke: The sad part is, I OWN the sequel to Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, but I have yet to read it. I want to so bad because I LOVED Tucholke's writing style. It was creepily beautiful.  


Thousand WordsJennifer Brown

9. Jennifer Brown: Thousand Words was about something so relevant to today's society that I added the rest of her books to my TBR without even thinking. I found so many more of her books that hit on some relvant topics (Hate List and Torn Away), not only to me but to society as a whole, that I KNEW I would have to take some time out and read more of her work soon.

GoldenJessi Kirby

10. Jessi Kirby: Golden was one of my favorite reads of 2013 and I can't believe I never read her other works. In Honor has been on my radar for a while, and I think once I'm finally caught up I'm going to make time for it. 



Labels: