Top 10 Series I Want to Start!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
 Top 10 New Series I want to start! (From the last year or two) 

Just One Day (Just One Day, #1)Just One Year (Just One Day, #2)Just One Night (Just One Day, #2.5)
1. Just One Day by Gayle Forman (Published 01/2013) : As a contemp fan I'm not sure why I haven't read this one yet. An even more embarrassing fact: THIS BOOK IS SITTING ON MY SHELF. I am officially the weirdest person in the world. (Just One Year published 10/2013, Just One Night published 05/2014)

The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy, #1)The Perilous Sea (The Elemental Trilogy, #2)
2. The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas (Published 09/2013): I love this cover and I can't believe I didn't read it as soon as it was released. I will read it very soon tho. Like as soon as I can. Because really, this cover is gorgeous and I've heard there magic and diversity and awesome. (The Perilous Sea published 09/2014)

Nantucket Blue (Nantucket, #1)Nantucket Red (Nantucket, #2)
3. Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland (Published 05/2013): I LIVED ON A BEACH FOR SEVERAL YEARS OF MY LIFE. Plus, my favorite reads are summer romances. I'm certain this is a series I NEED to start! (Nantucket Red published 05/2014)

Winger (Winger, #1)Blank-133x176
4. Winger by Andrew Smith (Published 05/2013): I'll be honest, I have no idea what this book is about, but I can say that I was intrigued by the cover after everyone started talking about it. i added it to my TBR promptly after that. (Stand-off, it's sequel, published 01/2015)

Hemlock (Hemlock, #1)Thornhill (Hemlock, #2)Willowgrove (Hemlock, #3)
5. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock (Published 05/2012): I remember taking this off my radar because I wasn't a huge werewolf fan adter Twilight. But now, the covers keep getting prettier and the synopsis more and more interesting, so I want to at least give them a shot.... (Thornhill published 09/2013  and Willowgrove 11/2014)

The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3)
Blank-133x176
6. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (Published 07/2013): Another one I added to my TBR just because the cover was cool smh I even bought this one as a Nook copy. Did I ever read it tho? And the worst part is, i've heard amazing things about these titles and I am missing them all! (The Dream Thieves published 09/2013, Blue Lily, Lily Blue published 10/2014)

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3)
7. Shadow and Bones by Leigh Bardugo (Published 06/2012): Why yes, I do own the first and second book in this series. Why no, I have not read them. It's because I'm not a huge fan of fantasy, but one day I will get around to them. Like that's a must. (Siege and Storm published 06/2013, Ruin and Rising published 06/2014)

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)
8. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (Published 05/2013): I read the prequel stories, but I don't think that counts. I still haven't gotten the full picture of Celaena... And I really want to! (Crown of Midnight published 08/2013 and Heir of Fire published 09/2014)

The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1)Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2)In the Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3)
9. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken(Published 12/2012): I bought this book with a Target giftcard I had. I was SO PUMPED to read it because it sounded so cool! But alas, the  last book in the series is already about to come out and I have yet to read it. (Never Fade published 10.2013, and In the Afterlight publishes 10/2014) 

 Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
10. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch (Published 10/2014): I've heard nothing but great things about this book! And I heard it;s kind of about the seasons going to war with each other? If that's the case, sign me up! This series will surely be interesting. 





Labels: