Follow Friday: Favorite reading formats?

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Hard print (real thing) or Kindle/Nook, which is your favorite?
         Really it doesn't matter to me. I normally only buy hard print when I either really like the author and have the rest of their books in print, or if I LOVE the cover. Otherwise I buy a Kindle/Nook copy or borrow from the library. I normally buy the Kindle/Nook version if I haven't read it yet and can't wait for it to get to my house so I download it directly at midnight. The only version of reading I'm not too fond of is audiobooks. Only because I have a really short attention span and trying to concentrate on just that is really challenging. 

What about you?
Which of these reading formats is your favorite? 

Labels: