Follow Friday: BEA?

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

 have you ever been to bea? if not, what's stopping you? if you have, what was your best experience there? 
        Sadly, I have not been to BEA. When I started blogging and found out what BEA was I was still in college and couldn't just up and afford a trip  to NYC out of the blue. But now that I'm in grad school for Library Science, they actually allow us to go on certain trips like ALA and BEA as conferences that the school I attend will help out with. I'm hoping that next year as I'm ending the program they will pick me to help sponsor while I'm there. Other wise, I'll have to wait until I can afford to go on my own. But, there's no telling if I'll still be blogging then :(      (Why am I lying lol I'm sure I still will be. There's so many books that are still coming out that I want to read lol) 

What about you?
 Have you been to BEA? 

Labels: