Follow Friday: Reoccurring Dreams?

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

 have you ever had a REOCCURRING dream? If so, what was it?  
        I'm actually a really weird person and I don't remember any of my dreams. I have them while I'm sleeping, but as I feel myself waking up, it dissipates. There's nothing that I remember after that. Well besides the fact that I was having a dream. But sometimes, there is  something that happens throughout the day that triggers a memory from a dream I'd had, but I don't believe I've had any reoccurring ones. 

What about you?!

Labels: