Follow Friday: Favorite Movie?

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

what's your favorite movie?  
      Ummmmm I don't really have one. I normally don't watch movies. (Book lover FTW lol) I normally lose myself in a book or tv show. But there are a couple movies that I don't mind watching over and over again...
Image result for space jamImage result for drumline
Image result for bride warsImage result for bridesmaids movie

     I think my attention span is a little too short to sit through an entire movie unless it's something I'm really interested in (sports or music) or really seriously funny. 

Anyone else rarely watch movies? 
Am I the only one that would rather watch a movie once and read a book 30945198019815121 times?