Follow Friday: First Book I Remember!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

 what is the first book you remember reading? 
      The very first one? Psssh I have no idea. The first one I remember reading had to be my kindergarten "readers" (the books with multiple stories in it from your teachers) because I got my mom in trouble. She was called in for a Parent/Teacher Conference, where the teacher wanted to tell her not to read my readers to me because I wasn't paying attention in class. When my mom told her I was reading them by myself, my teacher must've looked like O_O So in other words, reading has been a part of my life as long as I can remember! 

What do you first remember reading?