Stacking the Shelves #136 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review from Edelweiss:
We'll Never Be Apart

We'll Never Be Apart by Emiko Jean
When I first saw the cover I wasn't going to request it.. But then I read the synopsis and let me tell you, I was definitley intrigued. 2015 has been a great year for thrillers and I'm hoping to add this to the list of my faves! 

What did you get this week?!


Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 07/19/15: Stacking the Shelves #135 & the Weekly Wrap-Up! 
Monday 07/20/15: My 4 Star Review of Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
Tuesday 07/21/15: Top 10 Tuesday- Books featuring Diversity that I Haven't/Can't Wait to Read! 
Wednesday 07/22/15: My WoW featuring Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
Thursday 07/23/2015: My 5 Star Review of What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi
Friday 07/24/15: Follow Friday- Favorite Movie? 
Saturday 07/25/15: No Post (I've started working doubles at my job every Friday, so it's been really hard getting to start a book on Thursday and have it finished by then. I'm going to get better at doing it in advance soon-ish! 

What went on at your blog this week?!

Labels: